Total number of Students in course0
Students Currently taking this course
Cassandra training Events
|‹ Apr||Jun ›|
Cassandra training institutes in marathahalli bangalore About Cassandra training The Cassandra training at writeabc starts with the fundamental concepts of …
Cassandra training institutes in marathahalli bangalore
About Cassandra training
The Cassandra training at writeabc starts with the fundamental concepts of using a highly-scalable, column-oriented database to implement appropriate use cases. It will cover topics like Cassandra Datamodels,Cassandra Architecture, Differences between RDBMS and Cassandra to name a few. There will be many challenging, practical and focused hands-on exercises for the learners during this course.
After the completion of cassandra training course at writeabc, you should be able to:
- Professionals managing high volumes of data
- Project managers and working professionals aspiring a career in NoSQL and Cassandra
- IT Developers and Testers who want to expand their dimensions to work with biggest, reputed in organizations
- Graduates designing Database management projects
- Student has to be familiar with Linux command line basics and using a Linux text editor like VIM, Nano or emacs.
- Some past SQL select statement experience would also be helpful.
- Minimal exposure to Java, database or data-warehouse concepts is required.
Why Learn Cassandra?
Apache Cassandra™ , an Apache Software Foundation project, is an open-source NoSQL distributed database management system. Apache Cassandra was originally developed at Facebook, and is used by many companies today. While many developers have embraced simpler NoSQL variants (like MongoDB and CouchDB), Cassandra is possibly at the forefront of the NoSQL innovation, providing a level of reliability and fine tuning not found in many of the competitors’ offerings. When it comes to scaling, nothing scales like it, the biggest example being the Facebook which uses Cassandra for storing petabytes of Data.
No Reviews found for this course.